on 26 May 2017
Book arrived in the specified time. I ordered a new book, but the book cover was damaged. So the book was not new, but used and I was disappointed. As for the content itself, the book was pleased with the information and pictures of the boys.
on 9 March 2006
I borrowed this book off a friend and in hindsight, I'm very glad I didn't buy it myself. I'd seen Il Divo on TV and read a newspaper/magazine article or two so thought this book would provide me with a kind of background to them all.
Wrong! All the text is taken from other articles/websites/interviews and it seems like there is not much original information to be had here. Nothing you couldn't get by reading the odd article on them or listening to their CD's. I had thought there might be original interviews with something new to say but have found out since reading it that it's an "unofficial biography" hence the feeling of somewhat recycled content throughout!!
Seems like a bit of a missed opportunity to me.....
on 17 July 2006
Am a big fan of Il Divo and I was really disappointed with this book. It contains little or no new information and I thought most of the photographs were quite poor and didn't do these handsome boys justice!
on 23 July 2009
Brought this for my mother and she loved it. Without even having to read a word all the pictures were enough to have her gushing. Excellent condition and prompt delivery.
on 24 May 2013
The book arrived early and in good condition, have not had time to look at it in much detail as yet. The price was excellent, I am very pleased with my purchase.
on 6 June 2014
This is a lovely book to read about the amazing Il Divo Group of singers, an excellent read, and a exciting insight to their lives.
Full of interesting information about themselves, and their dedication to pleasing the audiences all around the world.
on 25 January 2014
I like reading about people and as I like this group a lot I enjoyed this book. They are great looking guys.
on 14 November 2005
I bought Ancora last week - I love it - and bought this book as an early Xmas present to myself. It's full of really excellent photos of the guys but it also tells you what they did before the group. Sebastien is my favourite and I love his section (and he's single!). I would definitely recommend this as a present or treat for Il Divo fans. More please!!
on 24 November 2013
I just enjoyed finding a bit more about the four guys who make up such a fantastic group, how they got together, and how they manage to cope with such a dramatic career change
on 18 October 2015
Absolutely Delighted with this product. First class service provided by this very highly recommded seller, Great value for money. +++++