Customer reviews

Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on 19 July 2017
Good story. Came on time. Would use the company again and recommend.
on 8 April 2017
Excellent read, prompt service
on 29 May 2017
really enjoyed it
on 12 May 2016
another good book to add to my collection
on 30 July 2017
Iv read all of Maureen Lees books... never ever been disappointed..!! I Always shed a tear or two.. I wait with anticipation for Violet.. roll on may 2018..
on 22 June 2017
Very pleased with item
on 16 August 2017
A really good read could not put it down (o:
on 28 April 2017
enjoyable
on 30 January 2006
I required this book by mistake and wasn't even going to pick it up as I thought it would be an old granny novel but on a rainy day I picked it up, and I didn't put it down. It's story is modern and heartwarming as you follow Victoria in her last week of her childhood home and meet the new neighbours, each with their own story. This was such a heartwarming book and it has everything. It's funny, frightening at times with a love story or two thrown in to boot! I would recommend Maureen Lee to anyone now as I have read several of her books and she has such diversity, it is so refreshing to find an author that doesnt just stay in one comfort zone but explores other realms. I'm glad it was raining one day as I discovered something wonderful in this book.
on 23 July 2009
The Old House On The Corner by Maureen Lee has to be my most favourite Maureen Lee book.

I found the differing families and their past history really added to the book and knitted all the characters together.

All the way through the book I hoped that it would end happily for two of the characters, sadly it didnt and i admit to feeling very saddenned. However the book is wonderfully written, interesting and with quite a few twists and turns to keep one wondering and focussed.