Customer reviews

Format: Hardcover|Change

on 24 February 2002
I was laughing throughout this book, I've never read any of Pratchett's work before but I will do now. Any cat owner will be able to identify their cat within this book.
on 21 October 2013
If you love cats you will love this book and learn a lot about cats that you did not know. If you hate cats, it may be useful!
on 19 March 2013
Like Terry Pratchett? Like Cats and what they get up too? Ever wondered what they think?
Then you will love this book.
on 14 September 2013
I like Terry Pratchett's Discworld books, si I thought I'd give this a go. As a cat lover it is amusing, but a bit short.
on 23 March 2013
I bought this one for a friend and he is really happy with it. The shipping and all this things where fine, as expected.
on 24 July 2013
I am a great Terry Pratchett fan and love his humour, this book being no exception especially if you are a cat lover.
on 18 June 2013
A very funny look at cats. As a cat owner I could certainly relate to this. Hmm, another four words needed...not now.
on 8 July 2016
This isn't a very good read. It just didn't have the Terry Pratchett sparkle. So boring gave up after three chapters.
on 4 June 2011
As a cat owner, I can see that this book is very well observed and very funny. I have loved dipping into this book.
on 26 April 2013
Very funny book and written by someone who knows and loves cats.A bit like having a conversation with T Pratchett