on 8 February 2014
Not sure if my kindle read had been translated from German but das schpelling errors were mainly german words substituted randomly. This was my first Coontz and this might be a thing with these books and I didn't know about it.

The story's technicals were very good. The story line was very far fetched but had some believable elements. A lot of threads made up the weave of this yarn, which almost had me consigning it to the "Read once I run out of good stuff" folder.

I was tempted to go to 2 Stars but most issues not the fault of the writer
on 3 April 2013
Quite a torrid tale of murder, terror and mayhem. Not quite up to the standard of his aviation venture, which were some of the best involving fast jet flight.
The story contains the usual 'heros' from his earlier CIA style novels, but the stories get a little too far fetched at times.

It is however a fast paced yarn that will get many readers engrossed and wanting to see what happens next. That is the reason it gets four stars from myself as I found it a very easy light read. Ideal for that long flight.
on 15 July 2014
Once again Jake Grafton saves the day, with a few friends of course. All though a lot of hardship , coming to terms of losing shipmates and the possibilities of extinction,the human world. Great read, ready for the next one
on 26 August 2014
The final Jake Grafton tale. Well up to Stephen Coonts standard albeit a little unbelievable.That though is the beauty of fiction, it can take you anywhere, particularly into make believe scenarios.
on 29 June 2017
Cool author.
on 19 October 2016
One of the best books I have read in a long time
I couldn't put it down. The action is nonstop.
This is the second of his books I have read and will definitely be reading more of them
on 2 October 2014
If you like this author you will already know the characters. The plot is vintage Coonts with, perhaps a little more subtlety than some of his other novels.
on 20 September 2017
the whole series of these books have been great, with this being no exeption,
on 17 November 2016
great read
on 31 December 2017
Excellent book and story. I am not looking forward to finishing all the books in the Jake Grafton series