on 8 January 2000
After buying this book for my husbands birthday, I was unsure what his reaction would be. He was thrilled with it, as it has tips for every subject you can think of, not only household tips, but also advice about how to look after the car, and the birds (he has an aviary), and so many more subjects. Not only did my husband enjoy it (cover to cover), but so did the rest of the family. It's a book I would definately recommend.
on 21 March 2005
I bought this for my mum for mothers day, however the whole family has got great use of it. If you want a book that has tips of everything from cleaning to gardening this is the one. That mind sound boring, but can really help, trust me!
on 27 July 2010
this has become our new 'bathroom book' as its a good to pick up and down.
this book has something to interest everyone. we try and outdo each other with the most useful/less or funny tips, as some of the tips are a bit dated!
It would make a good stocking filler or jokey gift but also a gift for grandad or someone that likes the 'how clean is your house' type of tv programme or looking to use more natural products etc.
All in all a good buy for anyone.
on 23 January 2011
I absolutely love this book, its got everything for everything. If your stuck about getting a stain out from a chair or to improve furniture quality by just using home remedies its brilliant. Little thing you can not imagine actually helps you with little things in the house. Brilliant :)
on 2 June 2011
This Book is what every person needs in the house, its real little Gem.
It covers so many subjects so anyone needing a helping hand who has not got anyone
around to ask this is the answer.
on 6 February 2014
Was expecting a new book, what I received was a second hand tatty book. Contents were OK but were old fashioned with no new tips. Delivered in fair time.
on 15 May 2013
Full of useless info that you just know will be valuble to you one day. I bought this for the Photography part.
on 15 December 2012
I have a copy of this book that I've found rally useful. This one is a present for a friend.