on 2 December 2010
Having recently completed a cruise on this great ship I found that when I started reading the QM2 Story, I did not put the book down until I finished reading it. I found the information very interesting, not too much indepth information but enough to give any reader an insight to this magnificent ship. Anyone planning a first time cruise on this ship should read this book first, it would help to give a good understanding of Cunard's flagship.
on 27 November 2012
I have brought this book for my Father for a christmas gift, he loves to reseach any new place he visits, and as my Husband, myself, & my parents have booked to go on this magnificent ship in 2014. So this was just perfect for my Father, I have looked through a copy at my local library and found the information very interesting,enough to give any reader an insight to this truly a magnificent Lady.
on 26 December 2013
A small book this does what it promises and gives you a short concise history of QM2. It's a perfect little pocket book at a low price packed full of pictures, quotes, stories and history. Loved it.
on 8 May 2016
A small book with some nice photos and informative text.