on 4 November 2013
bought this for my 13 year old for xmas. i buy him one every year and he loves it. great price too
on 23 October 2013
All i can say is my son enjoyed it very much and with the money off makes it a great buy
on 25 November 2013
My son reads this magazine weekly & put this on his Xmas list - he is football mad so this should help keep him amused over the holidays
on 27 November 2013
I have given it 5 stars because I'm fairly sure my Grandson will love it. I would imagine he will get many hours of pleasurable reading
on 21 November 2013
This is a great Aunual full of information good value for the money Grandson very happy with it thank you Excellent Service
on 17 December 2013
I just received this annual today as it was going to be part of my son's stocking filler. Clearly the makers of Match were in a hurry to get these produced because the product is faulty. Every page is back-to-front and upside down, plus there's some kind of perforation on the pages now the book's been opened! I am totally unimpressed by it all and have asked for a refund. But I guess at £3.00 for the book, you get what you pay for right? Amazon, I thought you were better than this! If anyone else is buying this item as a gift, ensure you check inside before giving it. Save the embarrassment. If I could have given this item no stars then I would have.
on 31 December 2013
good illistration full of information. very good service and prompt delivery. ideal for teenage boys, or younger brothers who seem to enjoy just as much!
on 2 January 2014
Annual bought as a present for my son at christmas. He loved it and has looked through it many times. Great price and delivery as always.
on 3 January 2014
My 9 year old has been reading and re-reading this for days. We are quizzed on numerous player stats. Would recommend.
on 9 December 2013
Delivered on time
Well packed.
Good content for a 8year old football mad lad.
Good value for money.
Will recommend to family and friends.
All in all a good product and excellent service provided