Customer reviews

Beauty's Punishment: Number 2 in series: 2/3 (Sleeping Beauty)
Format: Paperback|Change

on 29 July 2017
An interesting book, not for the faint of heart. Item as described by seller and arrived on time
on 18 July 2017
repetitive rubbish
on 20 April 2017
Forget 50 shades! This book is excellently written has very enduring characters and cleverly gives us an incite into Beautys wants, needs and desires!
In this book she feels she knows how to be the perfect slave. She just now has to find the perfect master.
on 2 June 2013
I thought the book rather repetitious and the treatment quite sadistic and hard . I did not find the characters very convincing.
on 12 August 2014
Ok this is definitely not a book for anyone who isn't open to frankly strangely erotic, hardcore BDSM. If you are looking for nice gentle BDSM then there are other books out there for you as this is definitely not for the faint hearted.

Now having said that I have to say I throughly enjoyed this book. I was surprised (as I hadn't read any of the other reviews) to find it was a story not only of Beauty but also of Tristan and this worked for me. Yes it's dark, yes sometimes it's a little uncomfortable to read but at the same time it's so well wrote that it's beautiful to read. Now as I said in the beginning it's not a book for everyone and this is just my opinion, however I can not wait to read the third in the series!
on 17 December 2014
Great thanks arrived before expected date. well packed
on 3 March 2015
top quality good book
on 19 December 2015
Superb kinkiness from Anne Rice!
on 12 December 2015