• Midas

Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 24 March 2006
Russel Andrews is on top form with this book i couldnt put it down just like his other books before this, you really feel you have got to know the leading charactor. This has to be my book of 2006 its up there with my favourite book of all time Gideon.
on 28 February 2014
This is the second novel in which we meet Long Island cop Justin Westwood. The first being, Aphrodite which has apparently received rave reviews. Sadly, I've not read Aphrodite but this book can be read as a standalone.

I really enjoyed this thriller and it's a while since I've read a thriller. While the pace started a little slowly to drag you the reader in, once it got going I found that I didn't want to put it down.

Justin Westwood is a cop with a very inquisitive mind and as he starts to solve the connections between a series of deaths and situations, he realises that he isn't sure who he can trust. Who or what is MIDAS? I found him to be a cop who doesn't like to give up and is dogged and determined in his investigations. As he realises that his actions are having an effect on people around him, he becomes more determined to solve the case. Full of conspiracy theories and lots of twists and turns, you'll be guessing all the way as I was.

This is the first book I've read by this Author and I will keep an eye out for others by him. 8/10 for me.
on 26 August 2013
Brilliant as usual, Not much said about this writer for some reason, but the writing is great the plot is great and the pace is fast, please consider releasing on kindle!
on 10 September 2014
Good book. Good seller.
on 5 January 2015
love these books
on 8 August 2015
good read
on 21 September 2013
this book arrived promptly and was as described I enjoyed reading it and have passed it on to be enjoyed by others