Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Christmas with Elvis Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

A really good read
on 3 August 2017
Would recommend
on 6 November 2017
Another to my collection of these books perfect condition
on 11 June 2017
Brilliant read
on 7 October 2016
A good read, following Kay Scarpetta and her attempts to stop Gault, the serial killer hounding her life. Enjoyable book.
on 31 October 2017
Brilliant and gripping and sometimes witty Cornwell never disappoints the scadpetta series is a must read 10/10 now on to the next in the series
on 11 March 2014
Great value, will buy again.
on 19 September 2010
I am usually able to pick up one of these books and read from start to finish in a few days, but I found From Potters Field hard going and not very entertaining. As for the ending...? what a load of tosh! It seemed like she had run out of ideas and wanted to get the book finished as soon as possible without properly tying up ends... and what the hell is "decompansating?!?!?!"
I got annoyed with this book on more than one occasion and found my other half asking the same question I did..."why are you reading it if it annoys you so much?!?!"
I don't think I'll bother trying to read another one of this series... Kay winds me up with her isms and her neice is worse!!!

Don't waste time when you can read other better novels... I like Kathy Reichs more.