Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Alice Cooper Learn more Fitbit

Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 26 December 2014
This book had me hooked from the beginning. When Kyle goes missing I wasn't sure how it would go, would they find him? Would the book be based on a child hunt? I love how the book isn't predictable.

You made need tissues, I did shed a little tear and at the end, well it was more then a little tear.

This is honestly my favourite Nicholas Sparks story, before it was the longest ride but this story is heart warming and perfect in every way. Towards the end I couldn't put it down.

Fingers crossed this turns into a film.
on 19 January 2001
Having read all of Nicolas Sparks I couldn't wait to read this book. For me Message in a Bottle is still the best and probably fans will be a little bit disappointed. It is a beautiful love story that was at times a little predictable, but readers will still find it difficult to put down, and it will certainly bring tears to your eyes as you feel the emotions of the characters. The style makes it incredibly easy to read, and very relaxing - a perfect break from the hectic lives most of us tend to lead.
on 13 September 2005
WOW! I could not put this book down! This is only the second Nicholas Sparks book that I have read but most definitely won't be the last... I can't wait to read the next!
This book had me 'oooing' and 'aahhhing' out loud. It made me smile, it made a knot rise is my throat several times, and even reduced me to tears on occasion.
Nicholas Sparks has an amazing ability to make his characters so real that you can't help but feel swept away by the story. I just wish I'd found this writer sooner.
on 29 January 2002
Well put it this way I couldn't put the book down! I am such a softy and it really got to me. I would read it again!
on 28 July 2012
brought this book for my daughter as she loves nicholas sparks, my wife is not much of a reader but said she would like to read it after her, once she started reading it she couldn't put it down really enjoyed the story, it made her smile it made her cry, she like it so much she read safe haven straight after and is now a nicholas sparks fan, brilliant
on 28 February 2017
I didnt connect to this book as much as i have his other books. i found it hard to relate and connect with the story and the characters but maybe thats due to my age (19) it is very well written as can be expected and is far from boring, dont get me wrong its not a bad book, i just felt it could of been so much more.
on 26 July 2013
I couldn't put this book down. Not at all my usual type of book to read. I usually stick to crime fiction. I decided to try this after watching a couple of films based on Nicholas Sparks books. Nicely romantic but not too sloppy, some tension & you feel good at the end. I will be reading more of his books.
on 23 April 2012
Such a brilliant book, I couldnt put it down. Everything you could want in a book, happiness, Sadness and romance, not a typical love story.

Only critism would be that sometimes it can go on a little bit with too much detail.

Other than I would definately read it again.
on 5 January 2014
5 stars for the rescue! every book I've read by nicholas sparks as got the same and I haven't even read half of them. what I like is how you try and predict what is gonna happen and it always seems yo surprise us! the ending was amazing what a sad an also uplifting rrad. please buy!!
on 16 May 2016
I picked this up from my to read pile of books to take away with and am so glad I did. Standard Sparks - a story with people at the heart of it.

I enjoyed the honesty of how the mum struggles with her son. I enjoyed watching her make friends and trusting people.