Format: Paperback|Change

on 23 August 2008
I only read this book cos I got it for 25p. After reading her first book I thought 'I don't think I like Sharon Osbourne' now I'm convinced of it. She is deluded enough to think that she has the right to criticise whomever she pleases (without censor or consideration) but God help anyone who has a less than glowing opinion of her or her odd family (You may get a parcel of human faeces through the post). If she was evenhanded in her comments I would accept her views despite disagreeing with her many times, but she takes such a lofty stance its easier to dismiss her and write her off as an attention seeking toddler in a mature lady's (surgically enhanced) body. Don't waste your money on this tosh.
on 4 October 2014
I liked the honest approach to the book,the way she describes her worries about her family, health and her choices to have plastic surgery. The way she talks about her father being a big influence in her life but also how his death affected her emotionally. Also talks frank about her work life & how fame is not always what it`s cracked up to be. Easy & enjoyable read but did feel in some parts like a rant when she was trying to put her side across.
on 16 April 2010
I haven't read the previous book, but I thought I would give this one a go. I really enjoyed it and read it in one day. Sharon is so blunt and says it how it is - it's brilliant. She doesn't hold back when giving opinions on other celebs. It also deals with Sharon's struggle with her father's illness and his death, which is really moving. The only bits I found slightly dull when she talks a lot about Ozzfest. But other than that it's a good book and I even laughed out loud at some of the things she says.
on 1 January 2008
I really wish I could give this 5 stars but it would be misleading to do so. The book is good read but unfortunately at times it reads like a tick list of all the people she wants to name and shame and it is not, in my opinion, as good as the first one. If you are a fan you will enjoy the book.
on 19 February 2014
Mesmerizing and intriguing, fascinating and always heart warming . Drama in every chapter yet although she lives in a different world to most of her readers we can empathise and can't help but love her and her family.
on 24 November 2012
This book is all about the life of the fabulous Mrs O. This woman is a survivor, which is definitely proved in the first book. In survivor, Sharon shares the devastation of cancer and the impact on the family, as well as the problems faced by her kids. I don't want to give a lot away but expect honesty, laughter, highs and lows with a whole lot of swearing from the first lady of rock!
on 13 May 2012
Really enjoyed this book, I did not read her first one but that does not matter at all when it comes to this book. I liked this book as it did not go back to when she was born and her school life and so on like most do (but that is all probably in the first one!). I liked this book as it showed how much work her and Ozzy do like Ozzfest. Also liked about when that went to Russia the first time then going back years later and how much it had changed.
on 27 January 2012
I loved Sharon Osbourne's first autobiography so I had high expectations of this second one. It is an honest account of her memories of some of the most turbulent times of her life. Beautifully and bluntly written, a must-read.
on 11 March 2009
Loved reading this. If you like Sharon Osbourne you will love the way she has written her book. It is informative about her life and family, it is quirky the way she has written it and entertaining to boot. This one is a really good read.
on 17 December 2013
Really enjoyed this book, couldn't put it down! Having read her 1st biography I felt this really followed on unlike some others I've read! Can't wait to read her latest biography.