on 11 December 2017
My favourite book and author! I would defiantly recommend a read and also he’s other books
on 15 August 2012
i liked reading this book after reading his brother daves books, i couldnt put this one or his other down what great courage they both have
on 20 March 2013
I have read all the Pelzer books now and they are all so moving. It is beyond belief that that a child could survive an upbringing of fear, torture and submission and be able to find a normal life, and then write a book about it all. He is very insightful as to why his mother sometimes behaved as she did. Very inspirational.
on 3 September 2013
I found A Brothers Journey gripped me faster but once I got into this book I found it to be a real page turner. Very well written, I'd definitely recommend!
on 12 November 2013
This is a gift to my girlfriend as she is collecting them all so i dont know whether its a good read but she loves them.
on 28 December 2016