Customer reviews

on 3 December 2011
Brilliant Book. Received in excellent condition, and service was good. Will look forward to ordering the next ones. I believe there are several more to find.
on 29 November 2012
I bought the omnibus so as to have one book. I had already read the stories in separate books and thoroughly enjoyed them. Book arrived on estimated date.
on 5 July 2014
I had all of the Cadfael books a long time ago but they got lost in many house moves. I bought them again as omnibus editions as this was the cheapest way to replace them.

The omnibus editions are a good size. They are not too heavy considering they have three books in each. The type is nice and clear.

I'm going to copy this to each omnibus review.

The stories are excellent of course. Well crafted, atmospheric, great characters and plots.
on 4 May 2014
I enjoy most of the Cadfael Books, the author's clever thinking, nice characters, historic background and continuing storyline - I'm only sorry that she was unable to write more as I miss them
on 6 February 2015
Have enjoyed many of these books and this was no exception. A pleasure to read. Transported back centuries to intrigue and sleuthing without benefit of technology.
on 15 April 2013
I got this for Mother's day and Mother thinks it so good she wants the rest of the books in this series.
on 20 September 2014
I already had most of the Cadfael books. I bought the omnibus edition to save space.
on 18 March 2015
Another excellent group of stories from Ellis Peters. Well worth the purchase.
on 14 April 2016
Book in very good condition. Highly recommended.
on 1 May 2015