on 31 July 2017
Well illustrated with good and clear instructions. Interesting mix of recipes.

Would recommend this book.
on 15 June 2017
Lovely book in superb condition. Easy to follow recipes for children.
on 5 May 2013
brilliant, used for our school baking and cooking club, easy , colourful recipes.
Just what we needed for the children to chose tigs to make from
on 17 February 2013
Given as a present to a newly qualified teacher who I am sure will put it to good use, with it's excellent layout and clear text.
on 31 May 2013
My 11 year old wanted to learn the basics of cooking and this book fits the bill. Explains lots of different things including utensils etc., even a few recipes in there I'm going to try myself!!
on 11 December 2012
Good illustrations and easy to follow instructions. Wide range of recipes for all occasions. Altogether a good Christmas stocking filler
on 13 February 2013
Very good, thankyou. My grandson was very pleased with the book andis looking forward to using it as soon as possible
on 30 July 2004
My daughter (7) brought this home from school and we couldn't wait to try the recipes. The illustrations are excellent (aren't DK's always), the recipes are simple enough for the children to do but challenging enough to make it worthwhile. We made the animal bread shapes and thoroughly enjoyed making and eating them.
on 1 February 2015
My little brother seems to love this book, he has severe autism and he's been trying to learn how to cook for about a year now. the big pictures of all of the steps are really good for him. it's good for anyone with a disabled family member or a young child.
on 4 September 2016
Bought this for my grand daughters 11th birthday. A really good, very descriptive and easy to follow cook book. The weights are given in both grams and ounces, (which is very helpful for those of us who still work to the imperial system). Also has good tips on how to prepare and cook vegetables in different ways, which you don't find in some other childrens recipe books. Highly recommend this cook book.