on 20 August 2013
I am doing my dissertation on Queen Victoria and I really needed a book that explained her mindset to me perfectly in 1839. This book saved me from despair. It had all the information mapped out and is just brilliant. I highly recommend it to anyone that needs to read her letters and journals.
on 6 February 2014
Arrived quickly and as described and was a bargain. Great insight to history and Queen Victoria with lots of interesting facts
on 19 November 2017
In perfect conditions, greatly thankfull
on 27 February 2002
This is a lovely compilation of letters and journal enteries written by Queen Victoria. Christopher Hibbert does a wonderful job making this book very easy to follow because of the bits of information he puts into it as the book goes on. The introduction is also very informative. I have trouble putting this book down and highly recommend it!!!
0Comment| 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 4 March 2018
Interesting read
on 15 January 2014
just what I wanted looks great I am sure I will turn a few heads wearing it out and about