Customer reviews

Great Fire of London (Historical Stories)
Format: Paperback|Change

on 6 January 2018
Great book, children in my class love it.
on 11 January 2006
I bought this book for my 6 year old son who is at present, learning about the Great Fire at school. This is more of a fictional book that covers the facts in a story like way. It covers the thoughts and actions of one boy who lived through this event. My son thought it was good to actually understand the perspective of "someone who was actually there".
on 5 January 2013
This was bought as part of my 7 year grandsons Birthday present as he was studying the Great Fire of London as part of a school project and this book was very helpful for his project.
on 18 December 2013
This book was bought for my 6 year old grandson who was learning about The Great Fire of London at school and proved to be a very good back-up for the all the facts he had learnt, but in a story form.
on 13 February 2014
says my son. His teacher at school asked to keep onto the book for a while as they are covering the subject at school.
on 4 September 2013
This covers the general story of the Great Fire and I would recommend it for children of junior school age.