on 23 August 2017
Marvellous book and CD that gives practices to relieve chronic pain and to maintain a healthy life. Easy to follow guidance that can be incorporated into most people's daily routines. I am pleased with my purchase and would buy again.
on 11 August 2017
Excellent book for people who suffer with acute pain even dissabities. Like I have. Written exquisitely, flows easily. I can't praise this book enough.
on 17 July 2016
A refreshing viewpoint from someone at long last who appreciates and knows what its like to deal with the emotional side of chronic pain. Particularly the flare ups. Helps me understand, accept and manage my emotions better
on 15 September 2017
Well-written, lots of useful information in simple terms. Interesting to read about the authors' backgrounds and how mindfulness has helped them to cope with their pain. Meditation cd is a plus and is beneficial if one sticks to the programme set out.
on 8 June 2017
FOUND IT HARD TO UNDERSTAND AND DO. I KNOW IT CAN BE GOOD FOR SOME PEOPLE BUT NOT ME
on 24 April 2017
Extremely helpful book that gives you a complete course on mindfulness.
on 23 May 2017
An excellent, easy to follow introduction to Mindfulness
on 20 June 2017
I've not read all yet but was so impressed I ordered a copy for my sick father. It was highly recommended by my GP. Which says a lot.
on 25 April 2017
Great book for those in chronic pain
on 31 May 2017
Great book for people in chronic pain especially. Good intro to meditation generally.