Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Arcade Fire Shop now Fitbit

on 27 May 2017
One of the best books I have read in a long time! Could not put it down! Full of valuable information and resources and written in a loving and compassionate way. I would recommend everybody to get it, even if you have not been struck by cancer .... With this Pandora's Box of information you can help family and friends ...!! And help destruct the stigma around cancer!
Ulla Rapazote, Portugal
on 30 April 2017
You can tell the author is a journalist - this book is EXTREMELY informative and easy to read, after Bill Henderson's Cancer-Free this is the best book on alternative treatments of cancer I've read, period.
on 8 March 2014
Had heard about it and found the book a good read; perhaps a help to eliminate cancer
by proper diet &living.
on 20 June 2016
An enthralling read packed with lots of ideas and contacts to follow up
on 18 November 2016
Absolute must read
on 5 March 2017
Whether you chose to do chemo or not, this book is amazing. There is so much information and advice in there about therapies which are harmless and great for overall health. The book is simple and enjoyable and I can see it's made my mum feel so much more in control. I couldn't be more pleased with this purchase!
on 21 November 2013
Before writing this review, I must admit to a heavy bias, namely I am a cancer survivor who also declined chemotherapy in favour of a more natural and dietary-based approach.Having said this, if this book wasn't up to the mark I wouldn't shy away from slating it! Having read about cancer voraciously for the past 4 years I honestly thought that I wouldn't learn much from reading it. I was however pleasantly surprised at the sheer amount of new information it brought to my attention. It's also a well-written book in that it gives enough information without being too technical and therefore stays engaging and easy to read.I tend to read books with a highlighter pen poised in my hand nowadays (sorry book purists) and always highlight things I need to do more research on later. This book has given me a list of nearly 60 new books/treatments/therapies I need to look up! The complexity and range of treatments covered by the book mean that they can't be covered in too much detail. However, having said this I think this is an excellent book for someone wanting an introduction to what's out there in the alternative cancer field. I also found it a very uplifting and inspiring book - particularly the accounts of fellow cancer survivors who have regained their health again after terrible prognoses If I was to level a tiny criticism at it, it would be that there was nothing on the Budwig Protocol. Overall, if you are considering an alternative path for you or a loved one and need some more information and a heavy dose of inspiration, I don't think you could do any better than this book.
11 Comment| 66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 November 2016
Very interesting read, lots of info
on 1 January 2017
My wife has cancer so I am reading everything I can that is anti chemo. This book is very good , very good indeed. It does not extol one different remedy but several .Chemo is a poison so before you agree to anything read this book. I bought one in kindle form and two in paperback as I want my daughters to understand what we are doing.
Look up B17 on amazon we are trying that before chemo.Also amazon has a book on B17 read the summary on that as well.Cancer might not be beatable but I do believe its containable
I hope this helps
on 22 May 2017
My mother was diagnosed with Ovarian cancer in September 2014, she had stage 3C high grade serous, she had surgery and 6 cycle of chemotherapy. Reading Laura Bond book was eye opening, we followed most of the stuff that was in the book, including vitamin c intervenous, bicarbonate soda, apricot Kernals and etc. It is very sad to hear Laura bond mum passing away after just five
Years of being diagnosed, with due respect all these people that are criticising Laura I think it is unfair. The book it is only guidance and gives you information, at the end of the day you make your own choice. It really brought tears into my eyes after hearing Gemma has passed away as I am a big fan of treating cancer in a natural way.