Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 4 September 2011
As ever Jon is brilliant at supporting people who are trying to find ways of coping in this ever stressful and full on life we lead..
One of the best things anyone can do is follow his meditation.. do not "expect" to be "cured" in a flash...it takes time to unlearn what you have been doing for most of your life. Sadly the negative comments have been from people you I believe have expected an "instant" fix.... like going to a fast food cafe, instead of waiting in a top restaurant.
Mindfulness is just not a quick fix... But take the time and you will see the difference.. The Complete Mindfulness meditation cd's are more than worth the price if you take a look at them..Just give it the time..they are now using these techniques in the NHS so they must work!!
on 21 July 2013
This book has been very useful for me since I purchased it. I have read the entirety of it and have now found different methods of helping me deal with chronic pain. I would highly advise people who are experiencing chronic pain to read this book as a lot of the information within is very helpful.
on 11 March 2013
There is a lot of reading matter in this book...444 pages and you need to persevere and be patient! However, it is easy to read and the techniques are easy to follow. It is sometimes difficult to find 15 minutes in a busy day to practise the exercises but it's well worth it if you can stick to it.
on 23 July 2011
This book is full of knowledge and reasons why we do what we do! sounds odd but makes perfect sense when u read it's reasonning behind it's thought processes. It is a great book for people wanting to get to know themselves. I love it, it works for me.
on 21 December 2013
I got this book to accompany a mindful cd that I had. It really brought the essence of the audio that I already had, the meanings for practicing mindfulness and the applications for it. Highly recommend.
on 3 April 2015
Very lengthy book got a bit heavy going and got a bit fed up with it.
on 1 May 2009
I would thouroughly recommend this book. The title didn't attract me at all and I think it is a poor choice. However it is really a book totally about what meditation is, how it do it and what benefits you might receive. I have been interested in finding out more about this for sometime and here it is all in one place. Well written especially as it addresses many pitfalls you could easily make.
James
on 3 December 2011
JK-Z is a delightful, rational man; Mindfulness Meditation has improved my life for the better like nothing else over the last 6 years. Read his other stuff too and Tolle's 'The Power of Now'
on 31 March 2014
Excellent reference book nicely divided up into useful 'chunks'. The sort of book you can read bits of depending on your need. A must for anyone wanting to adopt mindfulness into everyday life.
on 10 December 2013
Excellently written and detailed explanation of mindfulness.Surprisingly for such a large book it succeeds in maintaining your interest
The title could put some people off considering it