Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 14 August 2013
Before I started to read My Notorious Gentleman, I had to refresh my memory of the series and read books 4 & 5 and I have got to say that this book is rather tame in comparison. Lord Trevor Montgomery is a member of the inferno club and an ex-spy who buys a run down property next to the parsonage where Miss Grace Kenwood (who he had previously met and subsequently couldn't get out of his head) lived with her father. The story was then about him settling into village life, working out some of his hang ups from his life as a spy and ultimately winning the love of Grace. I enjoyed the book as I enjoy all of Gaelen's books but it wasn't her best. However I shall still look forward to number 7 in the series.
on 20 January 2016
Purchased as a present
on 20 June 2015
great book, thanks
on 3 September 2013
I have thoroughly enjoyed this authors previous novels, but this one left me cold. The language is more reminiscent of the American wild west than Regency England, and there was very little attraction between the hero and heroine. Previous novels have definitely been more "spicy" Shame, because the storyline was good. Hope there will be more research to the next one.
on 5 December 2016
great series
on 10 September 2013
Hi, I buy all these books for my wife and when she gets a new one she wont put it down until she's finished it.