Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 12 September 2017
I bought this book between studying my Reiki 1 and 2 courses and it's been hugely helpful in filling in some gaps for me as well as confirming what I had learnt already. I feel prepared and ready for learning more and developing my skills in the future.
on 21 May 2017
the right item was received absolute perfect
on 16 May 2017
As a Reiki 1 student I found this book brilliant it opened up for me a fuller understanding to add and compliment what I had been taught.
on 5 May 2014
Fantastic book on the whole of the Usui Reiki system, nearly 100% of all your questions are answered a little information is missing, but that might be in the revised editions.. But if you wish to study reiki this is one of the bests books.
on 3 August 2017
Informative as possible
on 23 July 2017
just perfect
on 29 May 2017
great book
on 1 May 2016
Brought as present for my daughter, she says its great, and often refers to it with her reiki course.
on 4 August 2017
Excellent book with easy to understand explanations about reiki. As a novice in the subject it covers all aspects and has given me a clearer picture into reiki. Would definitely recommend!
on 1 May 2017
Simply brilliant, well written, easy to follow for novices and experts alike. Simple to understand and covers absolutely everything you need in one place.