Format: Paperback|Change

on 14 May 2015
I loved the fact that the main characters were in all three of the stories. So often the first book seems totally detached from the rest of the books, this was not the case with these books.
on 16 June 2013
An excellent and enjoyable read, very well written and Nora Roberts books never fail to impress, highly recommended and now i am going to purchase the third book in the trilogy ( can't wait )
on 9 February 2013
Lightweight, easy read for NR fans. Continues the Inn at Boonsboro trilogy. Not NR's most intricate of plots, so probably better as night-time reading, rather than a gripping holiday read.
on 19 May 2013
Always a feel good read. I have loved many of the books she has read, especially the trilogies because when I read a story I want to read more and really get into her characters' world.
on 12 March 2013
Excellent, romantic read,with strong central characters,a family who renovate an old Inn and get entangled with resident ghost!Centred around three sons and their subsequent love life.
on 15 February 2015
I enjoyed the first book in this trilogy so I ordered the second one. I was really disappointed as it read like a chic lit book. If that is what you want that's fine but not for me.
on 3 July 2012
I just didn't find it interesting enough. The story is good but it just didn't draw me in. I read The law is a Lady by nora roberts and I liked that, so I'll try more of her books.
on 14 February 2015
Have read all three books in this series and thoroughly recommend them. I was sad when I reached the end of the trilogy. Will definitely be seeking out more books by Nora Roberts.
on 12 February 2015
Nice story, I love the mixture of ghostly goings on mixed in with a bit of romance. Good bedtime reading, nothing to heavy to give me bad dreams like my usual thriller novels.
on 19 November 2013
Typical Nora Roberts. No thinking required and you know what the happy ending is going to be as soon as you meet three girl friends and three brothers but it is just lovely.