Customer reviews

Animal Reiki: How to use energy to heal the animals in your life
Format: Paperback|Change

on 15 October 2011
This is a beautiful book, so interesting and really lovely. I have just been initiated into Reiki level 1 and I can't wait to try reiki on my pets and other family pets.

It's wonderful to learn about your pets and to give something back to them in return for all their love, affection and understanding.
9 people found this helpful
on 14 August 2013
I recently did my reiki stage 1 attunements and as I volunteer at an animal shelter and have dogs and a cat, I wanted to be able to use my reiki with them. This is a great book full of stories of reiki being used on specific animals as well as in depth descriptions on how best to do it. I am looking forward to doing my reiki stage 2 so I can start to do distance healing as that seems to be very useful on animals that you can't get close to.
on 4 November 2013
A very comprehensive and informative book. Plenty of different 'situations' that, although are not exact to your own, give you an understanding as to how to deal with them. It describes the two way communication with animals and details the respect that they deserve. Excellent reference book if that is what you are looking for, if not....just an enjoyable book to read! Similar to "The Complete Guide to Animal Reiki" but I was still glad I got both.
2 people found this helpful
on 22 August 2013
Having completed a Reiki course and already practicing on my own animals, I was hoping this book might give some hints or tips but really it is just about other people's success stories with animal Reiki
5 people found this helpful
on 29 August 2014
Love this book! The authors encourage us and demonstrate Reiki on Animals which is often passed over too quickly on Reiki courses. A must for animal healers and those who love animals - anyone can offer healing as it all about loving energy. This is a fab book and I am so glad it has been written.
on 2 May 2013
I had hoped this would give some information on how to start learning animal reiki, but all it does is to advertise the techniques, and then tell you it is all a big secret
5 people found this helpful
on 27 April 2018
so well written and organised.
on 9 November 2013
Gave reiki to my cat and she went crazy for it!
Enhanced our connection to.

Really goes into case studies about situations where reiki was used and gives you a great ground running space to go from and make your own mind up and experience your own things
on 20 August 2014
Loved reading this I have a dog who loves massage anyway so will be giving this a go. So well written a must buy for anyone with pets be it reptiles or dogs this works!
on 23 January 2013
I have tried the techniques in this book and my pets love it. It is calming for them and myself. A must for pet owners. Do not be put off by the word Reiki - we are all capable of doing it. All you need is time and quiet.