Customer reviews

on 2 September 2012
ATTENTION! FEVER IS AN OMNIBUS containing the first two stories of Christine Feehan's Leopards series.

This is NOT a review as I have not yet received the book.

I note that one of the reviewers said that this story has been out before, which it has.

FEVER is an OMNIBUS which contains the first two stories in Christine Feehan's THe Leopards series.

It contains the novello AWAKENINGS which is story 1 and WILD RAIN which is book two.

I gave this 4 stars because I know I'll enjoy it AND I was not allowed to publish the review untill I had starred it.
on 8 September 2017
An enjoyable read like all her books
on 30 August 2017
exciting
on 27 December 2010
I am not a new reader to Christine Feehans books, and Fever was a brilliant introduction to the leopard people, throughout the Carpathian novels i have read little bits about the leopard people but Fever shed a whole new light on them, you saw a whole new spieces with new habits, strengths and affection. From previous reading the carpathian novels i got a bad impression of leopard men and how they treat their women, but this book shone a diverant view on them, of them finding their mates and cherishing them, a completely different book to what i was expecteing, but it was a pleasant surprise. There is a mixture of fighting for dominance and survival, love, and steamy scenes that make up this book of 2 unique love storys.
on 25 July 2013
Well, what can I say - i'm a bookworm and Christine feehan is one of my favourite authors - if you like a bit of supernatural raunchiness then this is for you. Quick delivery, well packaged and was read within 15 hrs - its that good!
on 3 May 2009
I enjoyed this book when it was released several years ago,but I wish Fever (Leopard)publishers would say when a book is not a new publication.
on 2 October 2012
I had only ever read the Carpathian series that Christine Feehan writes and so was not sure what I would make of this. I love it. Loved the description of the jungle and the way the author sets the scene for the main story through another couple in the beginning of the book. This is a love story written so that you really identify with Rio the male lead. You want him to have love, and you want Rachel to love him. It's a good story with a satifying ending, woven with great sex scenes full of love and tenderness. I will be reading the rest of the Leopard people series.
on 18 November 2011
Having bought this book I adored the premise and the first story of maggie and Brandt and I thought Fever would expand on this world. Unfortunately Rio and Rachel`s story left me underwhelmed and took far to long to get started. I actually took a month to read this book which is unlike me. however it is possible that it may be a personal choice as I am not a christine feehan reader I prefer the likes of larissa ione and shayla black.
I will not be continuing this series as I feel all the stories will be all to familliar.
on 21 November 2011
I like all of Christine Feehans books to a greater or lesser extent.. but the Dark series is in a League of it's own. Sooo will give 2 ratings... against the Dark Series 5, against the vast majority of this genre by other authors..8 I like the way the books link together but also stand alone so you can pick up the series as any point.( I think the Dark Series are better read in the right order.)
on 25 November 2013
I love Feehan's carpathian series and had read every one of them so I thought I'd give this one a try. I thought the first story was a little short obviously but still really entertaining and the second was excellent. I can tell I'm going to love this series as well.