The Villa
Format: Paperback|Change

on 4 January 2014
If you want to read a soap opera instead of watching it on the telly then this is your book. A Californian/Italian vino version of Dynasty or Dallas. The women are either strong, cold and calculating, weak doormats or money grabbing bitches. And the men are either cheating scum or the salt of the earth. It was utterly dissappointing, predictable and forgettable.
One person found this helpful
on 3 October 2017
Once again Nora Roberts comes out on top.What a story ....What a writer. She is the best I have reread most of her books a few times over
on 27 April 2018
Really good read. Could not put it down. Recommended.
on 20 October 2014
This is a good one. Maybe I have read too many of Nora Roberts books, but I kind of expected the twist at the end, and that who committed the crime. Sometimes I felt the story/family to be too idyllic, and I didn't feel the dramas to be so dramatic, but I still liked the book.
on 16 March 2018
Fab read
on 7 December 2017
Fab
on 29 April 2017
Nora Roberts tells a really good story.
on 2 January 2017
good
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 2 July 2015
Love Nora Roberts. I have most of her book either in book form or kindle. Can't wait for her new one.
on 8 May 2014
The Villa another great story from Nora Roberts I enjoyed it very much thank you.I would recommend you try one if you like a good story.