Format: Paperback|Change

on 17 April 2016
excellent composite of body energy information and material.
Small problem on kindle is that the diagrams are not dense enough to see the lines and so they are not too easy to interpret.
on 22 March 2017
Very comprehensive (and complex) methodology for exercising and strengthening the energy systems within he body, and hence the physical body itself.
on 10 November 2010
This book contains information that is not available anywhere else.

A manual for life, i contains ways to deal with problems with health, without medicine, not a fix all, but more preventative ways of dealing with life's issues

Well worth reading
on 24 July 2015
A fantastic guide to self-help health by a lady who had ill health when young and was ignored as hopeless by Western medicine. Donna worked very hard to find her own cures- firstly for MS and has an amazing history, both her own and the extensive help she has given to others world wide. This is a Classic tome and does require some study, but if you have a health issue and cant get help, this is a good place to start and also recommend her book for Women's health. There are Practitioners in the UK and Donna runs a First Level Course every year in the South of England. Her (drug free) way of working is different but does bring brilliant results, and she is married to a well known Medical doctor - David Feinstein. Her
5-minute Daily Routine is well recommended and can bring huge changes when regularly practised. There is a useful introduction to her work on YouTube - watching in action is helpful.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 12 April 2010
If you are like me, and interested in this field, then I recommend you also get the The Energy Medicine Kit, which has a DVD where she demonstrates various energy routines, and an easy to follow five minute daily routine. This is now part of my daily routine. Everyone should have a daily routine for moving energy.

The book and the kit are stand alone products. I highly recommend both to everyone. I got the energy medicine kit first, and I am glad I did because there is nothing quite like seeing the exercises demonstrated, and I know I would not be doing these techniques properly if I did not first see them shown. The mutimedia is format is easier to follow and use.

The book also contains the five minute routine, and is more encyclopedic. If you are not already an advanced healer I recommend getting the kit first, because you are more likely to be able to follow a visual demonstration correctly. You are also less likely to understand the concept of energy testing without a visual demonstration which is like watching a magic show.

There is so much content in this book, which is based on the twin concepts of touch for healing and kinesiology (energy testing) in which she tests your muscle resistance,and then treats. Donna can see energy, but you can achieve the same thing with energy testing.

In this book, you learn about opening the chakras, and celtic weave, figure eights, strange flows, the aura, eye movement exercises, neurovasculars or fight or flight response and many other things.

If you have health challenges, you owe it to yourself to do everything you can to resolve them. Seek professional help, go see an energy healer to resolve the issues, and by all means use the techniques in this book, and the energy kit.

If you are like me you will be very pleased with this product. If you are unsure about which one to buy first, get the energy medicine kit. I hope this review was helpful.
0Comment| 124 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 September 2014
I love Donna Eden and have all her books. I begged my mum to buy me this one for Christmas and I wasn't dissapointed.

I was diagnosed with an autoimmune condition two years ago and she has given me hope that I can actually cure this condition and not just "learn to live with it". Her own story of how she cured her own multiple sclerosis is totally inspiring and I just think there's so many people out there who dont know about this stuff, who need to know, because it heals people in a way that taking pills never can. It makes wonderful sense to me, all of it.

Donna has lots of videos on youtube - all totally free to watch - that include her five minute daily routine and just about every other exercise she writes about, including a wonderful interview with her for Project Heal Yourself. . (These videos are great for people who, like me, have problems learning exercises from written instructions!) Her two daughters, Dondhi and Titanya, are also on there, showing us how to do their mothers techniques - the "wednesday energy minute". Just go to youtube and type in "Donna Eden Energy Medicine". Hope this helps. Donna, you are wonderful.
on 9 October 2009
A very accessible self-help book, full of fascinating information which is easy to dip into and apply as a situation arises. If you've never had experience of energy healing before, this is a real eye-opener. This book is a good companion.
on 1 January 2010
This book is a comprehensive overview of various kinds of stuff that could be referred to as energetics. It covers, like, everything: meridians, chakras, aura, five elements, and a couple more energy systems I had never heard of. It offers an overview of what all those energy systems are all about, as well as exercises for improving your energetics in a variety of ways.

Form the educational point of view, this book is fabulous. Talking about practical usefulness, I am not so impressed. Pretty early in the book, the author introduces a simple set of exercises which you are supposed to do every day, in order to start improving your energetics. Well, I did them for a couple of months and then quit, as they didn't really feel much like anything. I also tried some other exercises from this book, and none of them felt good enough to motivate me to do them on regular basis.
I really wish I could have a session with an Energy Medicine practitioner, but unfortunately that's not available in this part of the world.

That said, there still is one thing that makes this book invaluable for me. It's because it contains an energy testing method one can do alone. Everyone tells you to do energy testing by having someone push your arm down. That is not only inconvenient (it's utterly absurd to expect me to be willing to lay my soul bare in front of another person on a regular basis), it's also way too vague to be credible in my eyes. The energy test introduced in this book is the only one I've ever seen that you can do alone. Not only that, it also gives signals that are unambiguous. No more "What was it now - strong or weak? Better do it again." That exercise is what the five stars are for.
44 Comments| 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 April 2017
Rambling style could have done with a good edit. I returned it. Not for me.
on 19 September 2011
I heard about Donna Eden a few years ago and looked her up Youtube. She seemed to have something about her so I bought her Energy Medicine Kit.

I forgot about it until this year when I heard that she was coming to the UK. I went to her workshop in London and she had such incredible vibrancy and honesty. She seems so very alive compared to other people! We went through a series of exercises and demonstrations which were fascinating. I don't like buying people's books at workshops but I was so impressed by Donna and the exercises that I bought this book.

I read about a third of it on the train on the way home! It is so well-written, explaining concepts simply, with useful tips. It's the sort of book that I want to give to everyone I know.

At the workshop David Feinstein, Donna's partner, asked us to commit to doing the "Daily Energy Routine" every day for two weeks. I didn't find it easy to commit to it, but I started doing the energy routine every morning. After about 3 weeks I found that I really wanted to do it because I feel much more energetic afterwards. Occasionally I forget to do the routine and later in the day I realise I'm not as lively as usual so I do it then. I've even added a couple of Donna's other exercises which I find helpful to the routine.

The book is fantastic; I dip into it regularly. As one of the other reviewers mentioned, the figures are sometimes not on the page near the text they go with, which isn't ideal, but I love the book anyway. I couldn't lend it to a friend, I had to buy her a copy!