Customer reviews

Savour The Moment: Number 3 in series (Bride Quartet)
Format: Paperback|Change

on 18 June 2010
This is the third book in the "Bride" quartet. Reaching the end of the book I was, as usual, sad to have finished it! This series is a very gentle tale of love and friendship, beautifully written with lots of interesting detail surrounding the main character and her role in the Quartet of women running a business, their background as children and the links with the men in their lives. I cannot wait for the last in the series to be published! But I will be sorry when it is over!
on 28 October 2000
The first of the Quinn brothers Trilogy. Roberts explores the lives and minds of three young men who were all taken in by an extraordinary couple who raised them as brothers. Now grown and living on their own, the Quinn brothers must return to the family home, to honour their father's last request. A champion boat racer, Cameron Quinn travelled the world spending his winnings on champagne and women. But when is dying father calls him home to care for Seth, a troubled young boy not unlike Cameron once was, his life changes overnight. A social worker, Anna, will decide Seth's fate, and as tough as she is beautiful, she has the power to bring the Quinns together - or tear them apart.
This book is great. I love the whole trilogy but this tale of Cam and Anna's relationship, along with Cam, Ethan, Philip and Seth's relationships, is as touching as it is exciting. Well worth the read!
on 12 January 1998
Once again, I am amazed by the creativity that can come from one person's mind! Nora has a gift for creating characters that leap from the page and into the reader's heart. Ever since the first book I read of hers (Hidden Riches), I have rarely if ever been disappointed by a Nora Roberts book.
I laughed out loud at the conversations between the brothers, as did my mother (she rarely laughs out loud when reading a book), particularly the shopping episode!
My only complaint about Nora's books continues to be the lack of proofing throughout her novels. Particularly in the last 3 years, there always seem to be an enormous amount of typos and other inconsistencies that should have been caught by someone in the publishing process. (Hence the "9" rating rather than "10.")
Overall, you still can't find a better read than one of Nora's stories. I've even taken to her JD Robb books, and I'm not a fan of futuristic novels! Wow! (Note: you should read these in order to better follow the relationship between the characters, beginning with Naked in Death.)
Christine
on 25 August 2007
This is one of my favourite series be NR. I loved all the characters, and really enjoy the interaction between the brothers. This is a great start to the series, and I couldn't put it down. I thoroughly recommend it to anyone looking for an entertaining, sexy, romantic read.
on 4 September 2010
I waited so long for Del & Laurel's story, but I wasn't happy that there was too much inter-weaving of all the other stories. Whilst I understand that build-up to Mal & Parker was necessary, however there was just too much of it. For a couple who had grown up more or less as brother and sister, everything was just tied up too neatly for them.

I have read all three books so far, and still find it hard to believe they were all written by the same person. The formula is all the same, but application differs. The books didn't even read as typical Nora Roberts. However, I will go on to buy the fourth book because Parker seems to be the star of the series and all the others supporting acts :)
on 3 June 2010
As always with Nora Roberts a good read, just rather predictable. The first two in this series were I think better, I also think I know were she is going with the next, but I will still buy it anyway.
on 22 February 1998
Sea Swept by Nora Roberts This was my first book by Roberts and it got my attention from the first page. I really enjoyed her style of writing and it made you feel if you were in the room watching all the action. I got very caught up in the whole book. I was VERY disappointed when I got to the end of the book and realised the next book would not be out until August! I think if you are going to put out a trilogy all the books should be out at the same time or atleast released closer together.
on 19 November 2010
This is the third book in the bride quartet.
I really love it because it's a real feelgood bok, right through.
Very positive and romantic. Perfect litterature for a rainy day.
Though I've find myself become a bit brainwashed by it and started thinking about weddings too often.
But I would highly recommend it, though you should start from the beginning in the quartet.
Even if it's not a must it helps through a lot.
on 18 May 2013
As usual Nora Roberts gives a fantastic read. I was able to catch up with the characters from the previous books in the series. I love the fact that in a Nora Roberts series you get to know what happens after the end of the book. if you read book one and two you will have seen this romance coming. However you would never figure out the way it unfolds. it was another fantastic series that I can visit again and again.
on 1 March 2017
I enjoy many of Nora Roberts' books, however, in this book the character of Cameron is accepted with wry humour. This character does improve greatly over the series, but in this particular book he is a bully. Also, the fighting between the brothers is again accepted, although it often involves bullying. It's almost as if bully is okay between people who love each other. WTF?