Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

Now, there is a point to this book. That knowing when to quit and quitting things that should be quitted is very useful. However, that would take a page and a half. The rest of the eighty odd pages of this book is taken up with examples, some arguable, of people and organisations that benefit from doing this well, but absolutely NOTHING about how to determine when it's right to quit or how to apply the idea.

This might be good as a motivational talk given by those management insultants that do such things, you know ,when you're fired up in the room, go outside and think "that was great" then "but what did he actually say", finally realising you've been had.

One star for sure.
on 8 December 2016
Great book and common sense advice. I had reached a dip and was on brink of quitting. Read this I decided to turn stuff around.
on 26 June 2017
I Love this book, and that Seth encourages me to share it. 2 additional people so far! And I don't feel so bad about my attitude of questioning if I want to stick with something to work towards other things; Seth confirms it.
on 24 April 2017
Seth talks about being no 1 and failure , but what is missing is why do I want to be the best, biggest or most successful, is the goal to just beat everyone else if so Why ?
on 27 April 2017
This book really helped me make peace with a difficult decision I was facing - to quit or not to quit! The power of knowing when to quit is profound and frees you from the guilt and negative self talk that can come from deciding something isn't worth your energy and time anymore.
on 14 May 2017
Well its by Seth - thats normally enough for me - but this is great - must have listened to it 10 times already
on 14 July 2017
I found this quite bitty and not very clear, so didn't coming away really feeling that I had learned anything. I do really like his blog though.
on 15 June 2017
Very interesting and helpful.
on 11 May 2017
This is a brief and useful and book that can be read in a few hours. It's a book worth reading.
on 14 May 2017
Very good book and insightful into an interesting subject. Would recommend this short read.
Seth is an excellent author and thought leader.