Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Fire Tablet Shop Kindle Blind Boys of Alabama Shop now Fitbit

Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 12 March 2016
One of the most concise and empowering books about money I have ever encountered. It's easy to read, easy to implement and I have started seeing profitable results already. I'm only halfway through the book!
on 24 July 2016
Amazing book
on 6 April 2017
This is a great book. Bought it to read before I attended the Millionaire Mindset Intensive Seminar in London at the weekend. Life changing book and life changing seminar.
on 1 July 2016
I love this book. Enlightening, empowering and very easy to read. I will be re-reading again immediately, but most importantly implementing the knowledge gained. If you want clear guidance to wealth and prosperity I would highly recommend this book.
on 21 August 2017
Some good concepts
on 8 March 2017
Enjoyed every page of this book. For those who want to achieve in life this is the book for you.
on 23 November 2016
Its my bible to awakening the big giant inside me.
on 2 March 2017
Fantastic book!
on 24 April 2017
Good book
on 5 September 2016
This book has given me insight of the power of money at an early age.