Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 11 October 2015
Very well written, grounded in reality. It has opened my mind to the limitations I have been placing on myself in relation to money - ones I didn't even realise I had. I would definitely recommend it.
on 13 October 2013
Fantastic, pity I didn't read it 30 years ago bought another copy for my son who is just starting out on his business career
on 2 April 2016
Great book that can help you think about money and wealth creation in a different way. It gives practical hints and tips on how to change glue mindset and habits linked to money that can help you build the future you desire. You still have to do the work though!
on 18 February 2016
Great read right here. Never stop learning. Added to my collection now!
on 1 November 2015
Concise and to the point. One of the simplest and most cogent of the 'get rich by buying my book and making me rich' industry.
on 28 August 2014
Must read book for people who want to get wealthy!
on 4 January 2016
I received the book in the period advised and it was in perfect status.
on 20 February 2015
I have read many of these type of books but for me this one kinda rolls a lot of them all into one. It has shown me where I've been going wrong all my life with money and helped me to recognise my money blueprint.
I use many of the practices every day in my own business and it has 100% helped me. As soon as you have the right mindset you can start growing your business.
I run a small fitness company and I've had had to start turning away clients. I've also just been given a grant from the government to help expand my business and I've no doubt it's down to reading this book.
It's easy to read, easy to digest and straight to the point.
I've recommended it to so many people.
If you are entrepreneurial and have a positive attitude this book will work for you.
on 8 February 2013
What can I say but I love this book. I have told so many family members and my 16 year old godson is next on the list to read it.

Debs
on 11 August 2010
This book has a thread running through it about the author's seminars and I know many readers find this intensely irritating. However, you can see for yourself by looking at internet video clips that the author is a charismatic and engaging speaker with some unique and well explained views. It is of course obvious that rich people and poor people think and do things differently. However, the difference appears slight and subtle because the rich take their rewards later and put the hard work in earlier and more intensively. Eker explains the different attitudes in a bold bright and colourful way that leaps out of the page. Yes, it is simple and yes it is obvious which therefore makes it accessible to all of us. Eker is both a great communicator on stage and in his writing and there are many successful examples of those who can only do only one of those things well.