on 7 March 2015
Before you all start laughing about the man and the book I have just read, I would like to point out that I am a huge DEREK ACORAH fan and I am a fan of the work he does.

This book is split into 2 halves. The first have is his bio of him growing up as a child in Liverpool and him telling us of his gran also being a Medium and how he came to get the gift. He explains where the Acorah name comes from and his love for playing football.

Then the goes into his work as a Medium and the spirits he has made contact with. Most Haunted isn't mentioned in this as he hadn't got into that part of his life yet.

Then the second half tells us (the reader) how we can tap into how to developing our skills as a psychic and it explains how to build awareness through meditation, develop telepathy skills divination techniques (and more).

Overall it is a good read (short s its only 170 pages), but I still feel his writing power still needed to get better and hopefully it will in the future books (I have yet to read). Thank you for taking your time to read my review.
on 18 April 2014
I saw Derek live along with Collin Fry several months ago, and was so impressed with him that it inspired me to buy his book as I wanted to find out more about him. It is one of those books that you just can't put down and I read it over the course of a few days. The first part of the book is all about Derek's life, how his mediumistic talents first started to present themselves and how he went on to develop himself as a medium...all of which I found very interesting, especially some of the experiences he has witnessed over the years. The second part of the book contains exercises which are designed to help the reader develop their own intuition and take control of their own destiny, as Derek really imparts the message that if you want somewthing in life you have to work for it and follow the clues that the universe gives you.

I also just want to say that any doubt I had about Derek's authenticity went straight out of the window after seeing him live, his accuracy was amazing....I have seen several mediums perform live including Sally Morgan but Derek astounded me, he knew who messages were for before people in the audience had even stood up too claim them and went running off the stage to meet them! He knew that a lady in the audience was pregnant even though she had only just found out herself a week before, and even accurately predicted the weather!! So I now think it is a real shame that he has been given so much stick over the years over people claiming he was a fraud, mainly due to his association with Most haunted. Well as far as im concerned the proof is in the pudding and derek was brilliant :)
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 23 May 2016
I used to really enjoy watching Most Haunted, and have also seen Derek Acorah live, although truthfully I’m more than a little bit sceptical. I read this book some years ago, and found his life story interesting, although I was slightly dubious about harnessing psychic potential. Honestly though, I think this is probably a very personal thing, and will probably differ from person to person. This book certainly did not help me to unleash any hidden powers, however this may have been something to do with my critical outlook from the onset. We had some interesting experiences after seeing Derek live, so possibly this book is worth trying.
on 6 July 2017
Good book
on 29 August 2015
Started reading this, a great book, and I can't wait to try out the development suggestions.
on 25 January 2016
Fantastic item
on 4 January 2015
First Class Item, First Class Seller, Recommend.
Cheers !!
on 19 January 2015
This book gives a clear veiw of finding psychic abilities , also gives some advice on learning psychic world . Written by one of the worlds powerful people. Very cheap and enjoyable to read . Worth reading can compromise on your own life which can expose our other possibilities.
on 23 November 2015
Great item as advertised, prompt delivery, highly recommended Thank you, A++++
on 25 October 2015
A very good book, what I've had time to read.