Format: Paperback|Change

on 12 June 2013
Bought this for my sister as a present and she loves it. I've done mindfulness meditation for a while now and know how effective it can be. Simple exercises and easy to read. Great book.
on 18 September 2015
Might change your life and will definitely help you though difficult times. It will help you to think about life from a different perspective if you follow his advice.
on 19 April 2011
This book is so excellent I have bought as presents for many of my more self aware friends... it's a beautiful gift for your self or to others - a give of inner peace
on 25 June 2015
This was the first book I read on midfulness, and I still go back to it whenever I need inspiration. The chapters are short, and can just about be read on their own. Taken all together, this is a very breezy read. Mindfulness has been a great healing force in my life, and I would recommend it - and this book - to anyone.
on 12 May 2015
This book is simply brilliant and very much needed by so many. Thank you Jon Kabat-Zinn, for the wisdom and the journey to be enjoying where i am.
on 10 August 2014
This book is amazing and incredibly captivating. However, i do think in parts it is somewhat ambiguous, but this adds to the beauty of the book. You can take from it what you like, and make your own judgement on somethings mentioned. Very inspiring book that highlights the truth of the everyday life. Everyone should be exposed to facts like these.
on 9 May 2015
Opened my mind, At 73yrs. of age that is something real, would recommend to read only 1page to see what I mean
review image
on 22 January 2013
As a newcomer to Mindfulness I had no idea what to expect from this book but it proved to be the perfect introduction to the subject. No less than life-changing. I cannot recommend it highly enough.
on 20 November 2014
Much much better than his CDs. Plenty of good tips and food for thought (paradoxically enough)
on 12 October 2015
This book was more than I hoped for! Gorgeous and I am extremely thrilled with it.