Customer reviews

on 7 October 2015
Yes, I admit I liked the book and I liked it a lot. Still at some point I felt betrayed. Let me explain though. I'm 100% Greek and that is to emphasize I'm a native speaker. At some point in the book the spirit world sends some 'messages' written in Greek. I was very disappointed to find out that the spirit world knows terrible Greek if any. I expected a lot more. To cut a long story short those messages can only look Greek when one's a foreigner and knows no Greek. For I couldn't figure out a word spelled correctly or incorrectly or a message or anything else. Yes, I saw some Greek letters put together and managed to guess some word out of good will but nothing else. I expected better grammar and word structure from the 'other side' so I started to question the validity of the information that is provided. I still liked the book though but I decided to take it with at least a grain of salt. I guess 'God is in the details'. It's more or less safe for one to provide a few letters from an alphabet that makes no sense to almost the rest of the world but at the end of the day somebody will end up reading and doubting.
on 13 January 2016
Very interesting book. The author's brother is my landlord - that's how I got to hear about it. The content is markedly different from the usual psychic stuff. (The Psychic Mafia is a whistleblower's journey through the American psychic circus fraud.) This book though, documents the genuine phenomena in a Norfolk cellar. Highly experienced investigators could find no sign of fraud, and the sheer number of different phenomena, and the number of times they were produced was remarkable. This experiment has produced more "evidence" of something out there, than anything I have ever read, or heard about. (Uri Gellar, amongst many others was proven to be a fake by James Randi.)
If genuine, The Scole Experiment really has raised the bar for psychics - and the scientific community may well have questions, and a wealth of evidence to support other dimensions, and entities, some who have died on earth, and others with no experience on earth, who dwell in those dimensions. Those "entities" communicated information about a vast range of subjects, including science, well documented in this fascinating book. I just wish that Randi had got involved - and given his view.
on 5 March 2016
This book is a must for anyone seriously interested in working with spirit
It is a must read for anyone questioning their own existence and seeking answers to life as we know it. The dedication of the group and the scientist examination of the truth is amazing to be hold. In my mind spirit and the Scole Experiment has provided clear evidence of proof of life after our so called death. Would love to have obtained their book on guidance sadly this appears to be out of print
on 19 September 2015
This is one of the best books i have read.It just goes to show what can be achieved when a group of people with similar enthusiasm come together
on 29 November 2016
it was a good book
on 11 October 2015
Bought on recommendation , haven't read yet, expect it to be interesting. Good condition
on 11 January 2017
Interesting to read this account of investigations into the paranormal that could be considered to be within the scope of anyone who wished to do similar work without any external funding.
on 1 January 2016
excellent read.
on 5 October 2014
Good book for searching minds
on 29 March 2017
An interesting read on a fascinating subject, well done