Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Alice Cooper Shop now Fitbit

Customer reviews

on 28 September 2014
Always useful. However, we stayed in one 4 star which was definitely not up to scratch. The ability to report back would be useful (there is an ability to recommend other establishments)
on 14 July 2014
Very comfortable, and caring attention. Pity there is no actual 'en suite'. Fascinating village location.
on 30 June 2014
Good for England - Little underdone for Scotland and Ireland
on 1 October 2014
it is ok
on 22 March 2014
...if you're looking for something a bit special, and money is no object. I wanted a guide to B&Bs that didn't cost an arm and a leg, places that were clean, basic, with a decent breakfast that didn't really need to come with a 5* rating. I didn't need a possibly listed building, set in it's own grounds, with panoramic views of mountains or lakes. And I certainly didn't need the prices! So all in all it's been of no help at all, unless, as I say, you're looking for more upmarket B&Bs, as I'm sure many people are. For me, though, if you're only staying one night (and in this guide many places specified two nights minimum, which is also no good for me), you arrive a bit latish, then go out for a meal, come back, fall in to bed, up the next morning and you're off again, then the panoramic views, the grounds, tv in the bathroom, etc.etc. are all a bit of a waste of time because you're not there long enough to enjoy them! But maybe I'm just living in a different world. There are I think slightly cheaper, more modest B&Bs in this guide, although even those were too expensive for my pocket. So it was back to the online searching!
on 22 June 2014
A great present for a relative who loves to go away at weekends on short breaks.
Easy to read and use.