on 9 February 2015
Beautiful item, which I purchase every year. I keep it in a soft zipped plastic folder, in order to keep in pristine condition in the car, so I can 'trade-in' for the new version at the end of every year. Lovely, quality, clear maps inside. I wouldn't think of buying a cheap, paperback version again, as this is actually splendid value for money, anyway.
on 7 October 2013
I have had Readers Digest/AA road maps for many years now and was very pleased to find that the AA now publish the same.
The maps are very clear and accurate, bound in a leather cover, and I would recommend them to anyone.
3 people found this helpful
on 12 January 2014
A nice Atlas that looks great, and has a decent amount of detail on each page, and good overlap between pages.

Looks a lot better than the old "super size" Road Maps that otherwise get into the house as they are replaced in the car.
on 15 October 2013
I liked the size of this atlas, much easier to manage than those floppy, flimsy spiral backed atlases. My husband who loves maps rather than sat-navs loved this edition and uses it a lot.
3 people found this helpful
on 23 October 2013
I ordered this to replace our old '2007' version ands received it promptly, which was great, as I wanted it for our holiday.
We have a Sat Nav, which we did use, but sometimes it's just not flexible enough and then found the Atlas invaluable.
It's clear and easy to use and well worth the money.
One person found this helpful
on 27 December 2013
Very good road atlas and up to date, what more can I say, it's a road atlas and does what it says on the cover
on 11 March 2014
We updated ourselves by replacing the AA Great Britain Road Atlas we have had for years. Nothing like the old fashioned Road Atlas, it will never be replaced by Tom Toms!
on 29 August 2014
My husbands best friend when out and about
on 1 November 2013
very useful good strong book . well worth the price. another good puchase from the AA. id buy again in a few years
One person found this helpful
on 29 December 2013
The road atlas is clear and easy to read, which is what people need when they are traveling around and need to find the places they are going to.