Format: Paperback|Change

on 27 June 2014
Not that one can say much as its a legal requirement so its got everything it should have and hopefully has omitted nothing.. Straightforward and explanatory in telling you what you need to know and essential for both learner drivers and for looking up the rules and regulations for all road users. Purchased for my learner driver daughter who finds it easy to use.
on 15 July 2014
Helped me pass my test, easy to understand, came in really good condition
Delivery was super fast too.

I would recommend any one learning to drive or wants to refresh their highway code to purchase this.
on 25 April 2010
This book was a very close call with the DSA's Highway Code. For a much cheaper price I would opt for the DSA Highway code as it covers just as much! Yet if you have poor eye sight or cannot be bothered with fiddly pages then you should opt for this book as it is spread out better and it is easier to read.
on 30 July 2013
Yet again AA books best all round, don't buy the other harder to explain & understand books DVLA are a disgrace with their new expensive books which don't explain the theory questions properly as you sit the test very confusing so all the AA books I give highest recommendation & they are cheaper excellent AA well done & my son & friend who couldn't understand the expensive DVLA expensive rubbish theory books passed in no time at all with these AA ones.
on 2 August 2012
well this did the job. i passed my car theory first time. what more can be said? brilliant little book right here
on 7 March 2013
a piece of equipment for my young driver daughter .. not as much fun as a pc game but an essential part of learning to drive
on 23 February 2015
I did the free mock tests on line,not aware that reading this book,gave you every answer till I read through it.
Prefer the book at times depending on my mood and it is very helpful to get information any way that you can,plus at this cheap price,it's almost free.
I downloaded this for my wife as it was more practical than a pocket book. Very good app with a very practical layout, it's fully updated to 2014 and all information is currently correct. A very good purchase for anyone wanting to learn the highway code using a portable device. Recommended.
on 27 July 2016
I read cover to cover in order to pass my theory test. and although it has increased my knowledge I did not feel prepared for the test it self and purchased an app with theory test questions ans with both I passed theory first time
on 6 December 2009
This is a handy guide that's easy to carry around as it's only 136 pages long & half the size of an A4 sheet of paper. It's also easy to understand with clear diagrams explaining everything you need to know.