Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Tokio Myers Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now

on 4 June 2014
Serves as a great point of reference for any recruiter, manager or employing business - providing sound advice from the first application to the issuing of a P45.
on 4 February 2015
It clearly says in the description: "It also provides access to a unique set of downloadable templates, forms and policy documents for dealing with key employment issues."
But on receiving the book, there is no direction as to where I would go to in order to download the templates, forms and policy documents -- which was my main reason for purchasing the book in the first place.
As I have no one to contact regarding this, I can only post my complaint here in the hope that this complaint can be handled/clarified.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 April 2015
This book is just 250 pages of common sense and 50 pages of printed adverts. Other than the adverts, it contains nothing other than common sense and I learned absolutely nothing. I sent it back for a refund as I was so disappointed.

It's full of printed adverts throughout the whole entire book - which would be more pleasing if a lower price reflected this annoyance. However, that doesn't compensate for the lack of useful information within. Don't buy it - it's just simply not worth it.
on 20 July 2014
Great reference book
on 13 April 2015
This is a really useful reference book if you like me are relatively new to being an employer
on 25 March 2015
This is a great book, easily the best one I have see
on 12 February 2015
A replacement for 2012 version
on 24 July 2014
very helpful
on 11 April 2015
Perfect for my cipd book
on 14 November 2015