Format: Paperback|Change

on 25 February 2014
If you want more sales and less putting things off, buy this book. Lots of useful sales stuff - doesn't matter what you sell.
on 8 December 2013
One of the best sales books available today. The chapter on Attitude should be read at least monthly for any salesperson.
on 18 March 2013
Selling to win is a must read for anyone in the sales arena. Why? Well lets face it, soldiers don't go into combat without a weapon, nor should salesmen/women attempt to sell or go into a sales career
without suitable ordnance. Use it to prepare, and to reflect, and ultimately use it to improve and win.
on 15 March 2013
This book changed my whole outlook on selling 20 Years ago. IT WILL BRING YOU MORE SALES !
His CD Series (easy to listen to, when driving to your calls) 'Win more sales' has given me confidence to WIN EVERY SALE! (This is not just talk - It is happening every day!) This will be money - WELL SPENT.
on 13 January 2014
Having read this book I can recommend this to anyone struggling in sales, therefore I have given it 5 stars.
on 13 April 2013
If you want to understand how to take your products and services into today's market place, then Selling To Win shows you the way to do it. An easy to read book that shows how the professionals work successfully, through structure, common sense and respect for their clients.
on 24 April 2013
"For 23 years since I first bought Selling to Win for my team, all practical points and powerful prose that this purposeful book delivers has proved priceless. The fact that it is still the sought after manual after 25 years is testament to how Richard has captured the very essence of what makes for success. When years later I was fortunate to tour Iran with Richard I witnessed that his engaging straight-talking, humorous and highly professional style mirrored his powerful prose."
on 18 March 2013
I bought this book 20 years ago while waiting for a flight.
Simple, straight forward, easy to apply and I have lent my copy to a few people because that is how good a book it is. The ideas are still very relevant to today's business environment.

I get worried by all of these "Gurus" who flog their quick win schemes. Denny is the real deal. A bit of guidance and graft is the truth. Get Denny for your guidance and then get on with the graft and then don't look back!
on 11 April 2013
This book reflects the author and is a winner. I have met Richard, read his books and put into practice some of his ideas which happen to meet my overall view that common sense, respect and purpose are qualities I find in my fellow man when I need to.
on 15 October 2013
In the mid-eighties I worked for an IT consultancy and we were shown a bunch of videos about selling, by Richard Denny (which were very useful!). He was just like my Dad in how he approached selling. It was uncanny! However, before we had completed the videos, I found that he had worked with the same company that my Dad had: Silcocks Animal Foods.

Soon afterwards, I found the latest version of this book at the time (1988) and, apart from reminding me of what my Dad did (in fact, more than he said), it consolidated what I had picked up from my childhood.

It was a good introduction to how to make the most efficient use of your own efforts, every day, where ever you are with other people. It isn't just for sales people!