on 29 April 2017
In depth text book on HR
on 23 April 2017
Thanks.
on 4 March 2014
This book has rescued me many a time during my Level 5 CIPD diploma. It is well structured, excellently worded and the example policies and procedures are invaluable. it is a very comprehensive guide to HR management and practice without trying to be high-brow and stuffy. This book examines corporate strategy and individual learning styles with equal depth and clarity. Fantastic! I would recommend this book for students and HR practitioners alike.
on 27 March 2014
I bought this book for my wife and it has all the basics for the HR career.

I even had a go to read some chapters and they are easy to understand. Very well explained and with plenty of examples and real cases.
on 23 March 2014
It is a lovely book to all those who long to see their dreams in leadership and management fulfilled.
I bought another book from the same author and there are excellent.
The amazone service was brilliant .
on 8 November 2012
very use full. has everything you need if your studying or just want to learn about human resources. I would say its an essential book if you want to learn about the subject.
on 28 October 2013
Even I bought a wrong book I need the practice one, but it is my problem I made some mistake at that time but this one also good, too. very good resource to study.
on 18 March 2013
I definitely recommand that book for all HR studies and ppl interesting in HRM in general, very clear and precious information to include in any essays.
on 16 April 2013
A comprehensive book. It covers everything you would ever need to know about Human Resource Management. Easy to follow too -very well laid out.
on 17 December 2012
All the information I need. A heavy book which will wake me up when it falls on my face after I have dozed off while reading it.