Customer reviews

You Can If You Think You Can (Personal Development)
Format: Paperback|Change

on 14 September 2014
I do like this book, it feels like a personal friend boosting my confidence a little every time I read it. I might've rejected it years ago because of the Christian element but actually it doesn't dominate at all and is played down. Swap the religious words with 'love' and you won't be repelled at all anyway. I would urge anyone who needs a bit of encouragement, uplifting, a reason to go on or just a friend without forking out on a personal trainer/psychologist to get this, especially on Kindle, which makes it a private relationship between you and Doc Norman.
on 3 March 2013
This is a great book. Other self help books have you believe that all you have to do is ask for what you want, believe and have faith, and that somehow all your dreams will come to you without you having to lift a finger. I'm just emerging from a period in my life that has been enormously challenging and find that I am stuck in relation to fulfilling the final step towards a brighter future. This book has motivated me and given me the confidence to believe in myself and most importantly to get to work and take action. I like the writing style and the author is a wise sage.
on 10 January 2018
Great book, a bit woowoo at times as it references religion a lot, but that’s understandable considering who it’s written by. Nevertheless, great book!
on 31 January 2018
Brilliant very positive little book.
on 1 October 2016
Makes interesting reading
on 5 January 2016
Really enjoyable clear and concise helping to get you in th right mental attitude
on 21 January 2016
This book is a excellent read, I recommend it to all spiritual readers.
on 15 October 2012
This book presents some very positive practical ideas.
I have read his book Positive Thinking and that is truly amazing.
You shouldn't be disappointed.
C.P.Jones
on 3 May 2016
Very good
on 10 March 2016
My Mrs thinks that all NVP books are excellent. Very inspiring.