Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Alice Cooper Shop now Fitbit

Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 8 January 2017
I love this book. I have bought many books on anxiety in the past but this is one of the best. It has really helped to put the past in the past, stop worrying about the future and live for today. Its much easier to read than a lot of books on anxiety. You can underline the passages most relevant to you and read them every morning. I have suffered for many years with panic and anxiety. This book is a real find, I would recommend to anyone who needs help to live a more happier life.
on 23 August 2016
I am a manager at a blue chip company. I manage a team of 9 people and buying this book has changed my style of management. There will be some elements that is not applicable but most of it is about influencing and persuading people in an non offensive way. It is easy to read and follow. It worked surprisingly well for my team and my team is more engaged than ever. Just implement one element slowly before trying out another one. Understand that no one is the same so some advice work and some doesn't. Practice it until you get it. Overall I found it useful and productive for me.
on 6 November 2016
I have read hundreds of self help books and this book ranks in the top 10. Common sense ideas on how to live your life with references to Psychology, Philosophy, Alchemism and Religion. No matter your belief or faith, there is something for you.
on 25 February 2017
This book says somewhere in the beggining that if it doesn't grab you after first 20pages then it's not for you. I would say it does it after 10.
It's a feel good positive reading. Every thing in the book just clearly makes sense and reading it you will stop yourself and think. Why am I not doing things like this ? I highly recommend it.
on 4 October 2016
One of the best books I've ever read. Lots of great examples and really easy to read. I highly recommend this book. Also check out how to win friends and influence people. It's life changing.
on 12 April 2017
I am glad I bought this book, it helped me when I really needed it.
I highly recommend it
on 23 March 2017
Excellent
on 1 January 2016
Excellent service and product will definitely shop again! Bought for a friend and book was delivered with no problems at all. One very happy friend and one delighted customer. The book is brilliant for all worriers out there and although it was written a while ago.....nothing really changes, unless we choose to change it. By the end of this read there is only that conclusion.....
on 4 May 2017
I bought this book as a result of being very impressed with "How to win friends and influence people". I was very disappointed. The content was what you read in every self help book and could have been contained within no more than 20 pages. Talked too much about faith and religions. Would not recommend this book and would consider it a waste of money
on 18 February 2016
Clear, precise, insightful and so forward thinking for 1948. This book was easy to read and very helpful. Not keen on the last few chapters, the quality and clarity tended to wane a little but on the whole a great book. I can recommend it to anyone wanting to enlighten their lives. Also a good read for the caring professions to teach clients these simple yet effective survival tips. In a word, this is 'mindfulness' in different clothing!