on 5 April 2018
I have never read a book from start to finish I'm 54 and although a skilled person have always shyed away from faith but after a few tough years and meeting someone with faith after the tragic loss off my wife I came across this book And I just could not stop reading it it as given me a new way of looking at life and am excited at the future for me my family and people I'm yet to meet
Best regards
Paul holmes
4 people found this helpful
on 10 August 2017
Bought this book as to try and change my mindset and approach to life. It massively exceeded my expectations, and has changed my life in a very positive way. Norman Peale taps into every part of your way of thinking, from attracting success to continually being happy.

For those looking to change their attitude and enhance their own lives as well as the relationships they have, it's definitely a 10/10 recommendation from me.
3 people found this helpful
on 18 June 2018
Read this book many years ago as a sceptic, never understood it, or more likely chose not to. Reread it many years later and it clicked with me, and each rereading since has brought me to a greater understanding and I'm a much better person for having applied these Christian principles to my life! I've bought a few different editions over the years and hand it out to friends and acquaintances!
on 21 July 2017
Inspiring little book which also encourages faith giving you confidence to step out on the things you have read. recommended author.
2 people found this helpful
on 6 December 2015
Read it twice already. Many criticise this book for the author's faith, but putting faith into what he suggests is where the changes happen. Helped me through some tough times.
4 people found this helpful
on 2 June 2018
Great book, very insightful, a lot of talk of God which may be incompatible for some, but even me being an Atheist I could appreciate his sentiment and just swapped out the definition of God as a universal/metaphysical energy which affects our lives and prayer in the scientific sense which is just deep consideration and reflection upon things. Although Christianity and God are a big theme the book mostly deals with Psychological aspects of thins and how to train the subconscious mind to think positively and proactively.
on 18 March 2018
Still reading this book, but so far very informative. I will need to read it a few times as there are exercises to do.
on 3 April 2018
Enjoyable and easily applied to your life. Very easy to read and not boring.
on 6 February 2016
A really wonderful book written by Dr Norman Vincent Peale, It has helped me so much to get through difficult times in my life.
2 people found this helpful