Customer reviews

on 20 March 2013
Bitter Blood is another great book in the Morganville series. Rachel Caine has written another fantastic book in this series that still manages to impress me. I am always riveted by the story no matter what happens. It is such a change to other vampire books out there as Vampires are living with humans. Some know about them others do not, which keeps the story fresh and original. The characters are amazing and so developed that I always feel like a member of the Glass house myself. I recommend this book mainly to people who have read all the others in this series; as you may not understand this one as much without the knowledge from the other books... This is a great book and I cannnot wait to see what happenes in the next book. I know this series is coming to an end soon but I will never forget about it. One of the best vampire series out there along side Richelle Mead in my opinon. One of the things I love about these books is the fact that everything is not perfect and happy - things go wrong and things change quite quickly. I am unsure how this series is going to end and that is what makes it so enjoyable and interesting to read. Great!
on 6 May 2017
Good series of books, very addictive once you start and a fair few in the series to keep you going. A good read for any fiction or vampire fan to keep you going. Bitter Blood is one of the later books in the series and if you like twilight this is definitely for you.
on 17 October 2017
Loving the Morganville vampire book
on 24 December 2012
Long awaited, this book doesn't disappoint! There has been soo many morganville books I was worried that they might start becoming boring or repetitive... But no, the author comes up with a great storyline each and everytime!
on 4 March 2017
Great book. Thanks.
on 15 March 2014
a fantastic book in the series, I have the whole series & am an avid collector/ reader, I will continue to read these as long as I have eyes in my head!
on 21 February 2014
this book is a great read I have not put it down since started reading it. would definitely recommend to others
on 10 February 2014
the series of these books are great i have read every one of them if you like vampire book these are a must read, Rachel Caine is a great author.
on 15 June 2013
Another great book which had me hooked from start to finish. I can not wait for the next one, I wonder if life is now going to be quieter, mmmmm I hope not.
on 15 June 2013
Up to the usual standard. Very enjoyable just about to start the next one. Looking forward to seeing if Claire does go to MIT