Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 25 January 2014
I am a MASSIVE fan of the Morganville series and I have to say I am sad that it has come to an end. The whole series is based around 4 teenagers aged around 18 and a whole town run by vampires which is a magnet for trouble. The 4 teenagers Claire Michael, Eve and Shane are always in the middle of the storm. This book I would say is a classic read for the teenagers but is also a good read for adults who enjoy the fictional world of vampires ghosts and magic. I am 30 and I read all 15 books and loved everyone of them. As always Rachel Caine had me bursting with suspense as I was flipping pages and I was almost crying as the story unfolded to what could have been a very tragic end for all vampires of Morganville and especially for lovers Michael and Eve and Shane and Claire. It had lots of twists and turns to all the main characters paths that was all laid out to end in death but as you all know it takes a lot to bring down Claire, Eve, Michael, Shane, Oliver, Hanna, Amelie and Myrnin but at what cost this time? It's a good end to the series but I would have liked it to end a little differently as it seemed a bit open? But I loved just the same as the others. So it's 10/10 from me.
on 7 September 2017
In one and a half weeks the twists and turns are thrilling the characters are so engaging couldn't put them down jumping from one book to the next what an amazing ride quite exhausted now. HIGHLY RVOMMEND strap in and enjoy a roller coaster of a ride 💖💖💖
on 20 May 2017
great item fast delivery
on 23 May 2017
good read
on 17 October 2014
I've been hooked ever since the first book, and I found that this end really did it justice. And the best thing is, it still leaves you wondering right to the very end. It doesn't deserve 5 stars, it deserve 10+
on 15 March 2014
a fantastic book in the series, I have the whole series & am an avid collector/ reader, I will continue to read these as long as I have eyes in my head!
on 21 February 2014
this book is a great read I have not put it down since started reading it. would definitely recommend to others
on 10 February 2014
the series of these books are great i have read every one of them if you like vampire book these are a must read.
on 4 August 2017
Quick delivery and lovely book
on 29 November 2013
As the last book in the series it was a very enjoyable read. I would recommend this series to anyone with an interest in supernatural or vampire stories