Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - U2 Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

The Fat Duck Cookbook
Format: Hardcover|Change

on 23 May 2017
Not a book for everyday cooking, but very inspiring. The only down is you need a lot of special ingredients and special equipment to cook the recipes at home.
on 8 October 2017
Far too complicated to follow.
on 29 November 2015
Bought this for my partner who was lucky enough to be treated to a meal at the Fat Duck - can we buy liquid nitrogen on Amazon??
on 18 April 2016
Fantastic gift at a great price. Recipient delighted!
on 14 November 2017
Great idea for a gift!
on 11 May 2017
great book, excellent seller
on 3 November 2017
Lovely book and a good seller.
on 24 November 2009
I bought this book for two reasons:

(a) I ate at the Fat Duck recently and I really wanted to learn a bit more about Heston Blumentahal's methods and madness.
(b) I'm a fan of Dave McKean.

It's a great book one of my favourites, most of the recipes you'd need a team of scientists to complete but that's not the point really. You come away with a better understanding of food, appreciate what's going on in your own humble kitchen and how amazing your sense of taste is. Plus it reads and looks like a graphic novel in some parts with Heston as the superhero.
on 12 February 2014
Well written book by a chef... I am a chef and I find it an amazing insight into he's tons food and I've learnt a lot.. Maybe not so useful for the home cook but a must for any food enthusiast.
on 21 January 2010
A really interesting book. May be not possible to use all the recipes but a wonderful insight about the science of cooking. Such a lovely read and very cleverly done. I will cherish this book and remember my Christmas present to myself for many years to come.