on 28 April 2010
I ordered this book along with another called "How To Build A Robotic Army", mainly because the two book seemed like that they would appeal to my very nerdy sense of humour. Upon reserving the boosk, I was slightly surprised at it's size (only 176 pages long). determined to keep an open mind, I read on.

the book itself is a very good, intelligent and interesting read. But not very funny. I really recommend it for a kid who is interested in robotics, but not as a gift for an adult.
on 16 December 2010
This was bought as a gift for my friend who is robot crazy. Yet to see what she thinks of it, but sure she will loe it. A great little book for anyone who is in to any "How to Survive..." (Zombies, robots, etc. etc.) series. I'm wanting this book for myself now!! But came in a slightly poor condition, but guessing that it was bent somehow during packaging it or in the post as part of the front cover was bent, which ruins the cover, but didn't have enough time to send it back to get a better quality one.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 5 April 2010
As the growing mass of intelligence in our ever growing networks may become self-aware any day now this is essential reading for anyone hoping not to become a source of "living tissue" in the plant.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 23 January 2008
I brought this book for my loveable (but somewhat geeky) boyfriend and he loved it. It is a short book, but very funny. Ideal for one of those conspiracy theorist types.
It is well presented, very shiney with the edges of the pages bright red, making it an excellent gift