on 2 January 2016
Quite amazing how the author mapped out the whole plot with hawcruxes etc from the first novel, knitting it all together like one long story but nicely divided into Potter's different years at school.

With all these DVDs, though, there is quite a bit missing in regards to the books as there is just not enough space in the dvd to cover the whole thing. So, right after you see the dvd, I would highly recommend that you get yourself an Audio-Book, and listen to Stephen Fry telling you the longer story of what happened in The Prisoner of Azkaban. (Fry communicates the different voices excellently.) That way, you have all the images from the dvd and you can run your imagination with all that in place. Like two exciting stories from one.

Harpy New Year!
VINE VOICEon 30 July 2017
J.K. Rowling is without doubt one of the best writers I have ever read. It is very difficult to put her series of Potter books down and this one is no exception. Even though I have seen all the films and enjoyed them I have to say that the books are better than the films (and that takes some doing). Even if you have seen the films I would highly recommend that you read the books - all of them.
on 10 August 2017
Love rereading the Harry Potter series but this is one of my favourites. We're introduced to Hogsmeade and more of the magical world. We learn more about Harry's family's friends and things like the Knight bus. All round good book for HP fans 😊
on 15 May 2017
Who doesn't like Harry Potter. I purchased
1 - 7 a great addition to the family library.
on 12 April 2017
Absolutely adore the Harry Potter series, this was a lovely addition. Looks great and it's in perfect condition.
on 6 March 2017
Arrived on time and in perfect condition. Stephen Fry gives yet another wonder performance reading this book.
on 8 March 2017
It's Harry "freaking" Potter what else is there to say, this is our second set now.
on 19 July 2017
Great stuff...I've have recently returned from a visit to the Harry Potter World Studio with family having never opened a single Harry Potter book. I'm 46 years old and am finding the whole series very enjoyable. Thoroughly recommended to anyone of any age seeking some delightful escapism.
on 25 January 2013
Excellent. Can't imagine anyone other than Stephen Fry bringing this story to life in the way he does. The only thing I would mention is that if you are putting the cd's onto a computer to listen on an ipod etc. look at the info as you load them. Not all the cd's have exactly the same info so if you don't change it as you import them - they might not be in the order when you listen.
on 7 August 2017