on 17 November 2017
Terrific third volume to add to our collection of (now) dozens. Superb pictures, which are wonderfully detailed and to the point. Could spend a long time just looking at the details to the sound of HP CDs.
on 17 November 2017
Absolutely beautiful illustrations. I have been reading this with my 6 year old son, and he loves the pictures and it brings the story to life that much more for him. Will definitely be buying the others.
on 18 August 2017
This is a really beautiful edition with illustrations, perfect for the younger Harry Potter reader or a fan of the series. Delivery was very fast, excellent quality book and the cheapest I've seen this edition for anywhere. Highly recommended, lovely gift.
on 1 April 2016
This is a great read for children and adults. I've read it twice and the world of Harry Potter is still as exciting. J.K.Rowling creates a brilliant atmospheric pararell world . Would recommend her Harry Potter books to anyone with imagination and who enjoys escapism .
on 17 October 2016
I love harry potter and I had the harry potter set in my language (indonesian) when I was young so I wanted to purchase the set in its original language. I was pleased that I found them at cheap price in here. They came fast (I bought this book with 6 other harry potter books) as I chose one day delivery with Amazon Prime. The book quality was as good as I expected. Overall I really love it.
on 17 January 2017
Watched the films a number of times and love them. Reading the books I thought I knew what would be coming, yet a lot of the film had bits missing over the books. In fact it makes the story a lot clearer!
on 11 October 2017
I am so happy with this purchase. It arrived quickly and looked exactly like in the picture. It was a gift for my boyfriend and everyone really like it and even my sister who is no a big fan of books in general said that it was the most beautiful book she had ever seen. There weren't any damages to the book (I'm always scared of this with hardbacks) and I recommend purchasing this for the Harry Potter fan in your life.
on 15 August 2012
When I first read this book (many years ago when I was about 15) I thought it was so-so.

However, as stated in the title, when rereading it there was so much I missed...

You can really start to see the imagination and brilliance of Rowling in this book, weaving in the idea of the Horcruxes and Voldemort's obsession with remaining powerful and immortal all the way through the series, and developing it in an understandable, captivating way (you'll know what I mean if you've read them all)

Chamber of Secrets, with us already knowing a bit about the characters and wizarding world can really go to town with a darker storyline than Philosophers Stone. In particular, the threat from an unseen foe, the 'petrified' students and messages written in blood, but with some comic relief in the form of the flying car and Dobby!

A series for any age!

Love the adult edition book.
on 6 January 2017
Loved this new edition to the HP book family! I cannot wait to have the full set of the illustrated copies. They are of high quality paper, with beautiful sleeves and the artwork is outstanding. One for the whole family to enjoy.
on 26 September 2017
I am trying to get these books in hard back this is exactly what I wanted .I say these books I mean in the original covers now I just need the first Philosopher's stone anybody got one