Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now

2,372

on 14 October 2009
8 tapes brilliantly narrated by Stephen fry a treat for all non and fanatical Potter fans
on 7 February 2015
this book is gr8 (great )fvv fgv ddf fvvf dv vg vd rss rb dv s bx ffub fv gc sjufgmg
on 30 May 2013
This book is so cool
It had me on the edge of my seat and I could not put it down
on 20 March 2001
The Harry Potter books are fun, a good, involving read. However, the background of Rowling's universe isn't completely thought out. If you are used to, say, Roger Zelazny's Princes in Amber or Lois McMaster Bujold (NO, she doesn't write "magic", but she has a beautifully full, coherent universe), you will find Rowland a little lacking. Rowling is a "beach read"--fun, undemanding, but don't expect a fully-realised "world".
on 5 February 2015
My favourite book of all time I can read it over and over I love it my fave book by far
on 29 September 2013
I read it because my daughter forced me to. I loved it and I want to read the next one.
on 4 April 2015
A very smart book, i have all the Harry Potter books, i liked the look of this one.
on 3 November 2014
Enjoyed this book just as much at 24 as I did reading it for the first time as a child
on 16 June 2015
It is very good please get it harry potter rules so do u if you get it today ... yay
on 29 April 2015
Have read this myself fantastic .bought this for my 10 year old Grandson he loves it.